The Simpsons Drinking Game
Drink Every Time:
Finish your beer if:
- Says "mmmmmm....." something | Ex. "mmmmm...donuts"
- Eats a donut
- Says "D'oh!"
- Drinks a beer
- Is working at the Nuclear Power Plant
- His weight is questioned or mentioned
- Strangles Bart
- Calls Bart "the boy"
- Does something idiotic
- Has a new job
- Is riding a skateboard
- Pulls a prank on someone
- Fights with his sister
- Does poorly in school
- Says, something "...man" | Ex. "Don't have a cow, man"
- Gets in trouble / called into Skinner's office
- Spray paints graffiti
- Hanging out with Milhouse
- Grumbles or Nags about something
- Interacts with Maggie
- Is upset with Homer
- Kisses Homer
- Says the word "Family"
- Plays the Saxophone
- Does well in school
- Doesn't get along with the other kids
- Says something smart
- Says something feminist
- Makes a sucking sound from pacifier
- Appears to be smarter than the average baby
- Falls down
- Barney drinks
- Barney burps
- Smithers does or says something homoerotic
- Smithers says "...Sir"
- Smithers says, "Sector 7G"
- Mr. Burns does or says something evil
- Mr. Burns asks, "Who is that man?" when referring to Homer
- Moe says something depressing
- Moe is holding a weapon
- Skinner says "Mother"
- Skinner has a Vietnam flashback
- Super Nintendo Chalmers yells "Skinner!"
- Edna gives a single "Ha!"
- Nelson gives a "Ha Ha!"
- The bullies (Nelson, Jimbo, Kern and Dolph) are bullying someone
- Patty or Selma are smoking (two drinks if both are at the same time)
- Patty or Selma chuckle/laughs
- Grandpa is confused, or rambles on about nothing
- Grandpa falls asleep
- Itchy kills Scratchy in a horrific way
- Krusty the clown says "Hey Hey!"
- Krusty enjoys a cigarette
- The Simpson family is in church
- Ned Flanders says something with a "doodly or diddly" or says "Neighborino"
- Apu says "Thank you, come again."
- Someone orders a squishy
- For every credit Troy McClure lists after "Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from..."
- Otto is driving the bus (1 drink) | Otto is outside the bus (2 drinks)
- Chief Wiggum displays incompetence
- Raph does/says something incompetent
- Dr. Hibbert chuckles
- Groundskeeper Willie refers to himself in the third person
Finish your beer if:
- Lisa loses someone she trusts/loves/looks up to
- The family is all sitting together watching tv
- The Simpson family leaves Springfield
- Bart exposes is bottom to people
- Homer is gets knocked out
- Bart and Lisa solve a mystery
- Homer is fired from his job
- A character passes away
- Sideshow Bob's plans are foiled yet again
- The Simpsons have to give away the new pet they got